*Excuse the fluffy hair*
Hello! Welcome to Shop with Kendallyn. Here are a few (a ton) of questions I’ve answered for you to get to know me! Hope you don’t think I’m too weird! If you have any other questions for me, feel free to leave me a comment!
1. What is your name?
Kendallyn, the owner of this blog! My name was going to be Kassidy, but my mom changed it at the last second. I like my unique name!
2. What are your nicknames?
Kendi, Kendi Lou, Kaw Raw..
3.When is your Birthday?
4. Where were you born?
5.What is your star sign?
6.What color is your hair?
7. What was the last thing you bought?
I bought a couple canvases for custom painting orders.
8. What color are your eyes?
Brown with a tad bit of dark forest green. So hazel?
9. Do you have braces?
Nope! Never needed them.
10. Do you have any piercings?
Only one on each ear.
11. Do you have any tattoos?
Nope, never will get any either!
12. Do you have any pets?
Why yes, I do. Thanks for asking! Here is a picture of her in case you were wondering. If you’re on my Snapchat, you definitely know all about my kitty, Luna. She’s a big, fat, fluffy black kitty with yellow eyes. Oh, how I adore her.
13. Are you left or right-handed?
I’m a lefty!
14. Dogs or cats?
Cats all the way.
15. What was the last concert you went to?
It was a local radio station’s birthday so there were 8 bands that played all in one day. I saw Matt and Kim, Joywave, Robert DeLong, Of Monster and Men, Chet Faker, Glass Animals, Saint Motel and Cake. T’was amazing! My favorite performance was Glass Animals, Matt and Kim, and Robert DeLong! They are some crazy good performers.
16. What are your favorite scary movies?
The Insidious movies and the ORIGINAL Poltergeist film.
17. What are your favorite comedy movies?
Hot Rod and Napoleon Dynamite.
18. What’s you favorite TV show?
The Office. It’s my go-to comfort show.
19. What’s your favorite color?
20. What’s your favorite band?
Imagine Dragons. Love them!
21. What’s your favorite restaurant?
Le Bistro Montage in Portland where they serve amazing Mac and Cheese and wrap up your left overs into beautiful tin foil sculptures! Not to mention, they also serve alligator and frog legs (which I’ve tried both), that aren’t that bad!
22. What’s your favorite shop?
The mall?! Does that count as one store??
23. What’s your favorite book?
I really like the true story about the guy who got his hand crushed by a boulder and had to do the unimaginable to safe his life. It’s called ”Between a Rock and a Hard Place.”
24. What’s your favorite Magazine?
People Magazine sometimes. I don’t read a ton of magazines.
25. What’s your favorite pair of shoes?
My black TOMS! They are cozy, match with just about everything, and are for a great cause! Win, win, win!
26. What’s your favorite season?
Summer because I’m always freezing (Raynaud’s syndrome sucks!), but I also love winter because I get to go snowboarding on Mt. Hood!
27. Who was the last person you messaged?
My Friend Paige. We just set up a friend date to go get pedicures!
28. Are you single or taken?
I am taken by a very sweet, loving guy.
29. What are you currently eating?
Nothing. I wish I were eating some enchiladas right now though..
30. What are you currently listening to?
Kiss Me by Ed Sheeran.
31. What would you do for a Klondike Bar?
Nothing. I absolutely hate them. People think I’m weird because I don’t like them. Is there anyone else out there that doesn’t like Klondike Bars?? Am I the only one?! I may never know.
32. What are you currently thinking about?
I’m thinking about all of the paintings I need to finish for people!
33. What are you currently wearing?
Sweats, a sweatshirt, and a messy bun! It’s almost my bed time as I’m typing this…
34. Do you want children one day?
Yes, not any time soon though.
35. Do you want to be married one day?
Yes, of course!
36. Where do you want to live?
Oregon. I’m never ever leaving this beautiful state!
37. Do you believe in God?
38. Do you believe in miracles?
39. Do you sing in the shower?
Who doesn’t?! Your voice sounds amazing in there! 😉
40. When did you last laugh and what was it at?
I was watching The Office and laughed when Michael Scott said, “Would I rather be feared or loved? Easy. Both. I want people to be afraid of how much they love me.” That show never gets old. This is like my 3rd or 4th time watching all the episodes.
41. Where was the last place you traveled?
Anaheim, California. We took a road trip to Disneyland!
42. If you could travel anywhere in the world where would it be?
Greece, France, or basically anywhere in Europe!
43. What is your phobia?
Spider. They are the worst!!!
44. Random Fact about you?
I used to model and take acting classes as a kid.
45. What is you favorite food?
I absolutely love enchiladas.
46. What’s your favorite flavor ice cream?
Salted Caramel and Honey Lavender from Salt & Straw!
47. What are a couple of your favorite places to go?
I love to go on adventures in Portland and also love to go hiking at Oneanata, a hike to a beautiful waterfall in the Gorge.
48. What are you favorite hobbies?
Blogging, shopping, going on adventures, doing makeup, and painting!
49. How tall are you?
50. Can you whistle?
Yes, in fact I’m pro.
Thank you for stopping by Shop with Kendallyn! I hope you enjoyed this post! If you have any other silly or serious questions, please feel free to comment below and I will get right back to you!