It seems like trying out different skin care products is one of my favorite things to do. I absolutely love to test out all kinds to see which ones work and which ones don’t. So it’s basically like a hobby… Or an obsession, right?
One brand of skin care products I have recently discovered is EmerginC Scientific Organics. Since trying out a few of their products, I have found that these products are absolutely amazing and so effective! EmerginC Scientific Organics provides the highest quality skin care products with 70% organic, potent ingredients that noticeably improve the appearance of fine lines, wrinkles, and dull skin. Also containing clinically-proven botanicals and marine extracts, EmerginC Scientific Organics’ products are packed with skin loving, cutting-edge formulations.
Here are some of my favorite EmerginC products that I absolutely adore. Enjoy!
Now I’m not one who usually likes using facial wipes on the regular, but these cleansing wipes are SO useful for removing stubborn makeup, traveling, camping, and come in handy in pinch. What makes me like these wipes so much is that they’re packed with gentle, natural ingredients that deep clean the skin like organic aloe vera, aspen bark, lacto-fermented radish root and honeysuckle. Most other facial wipes and cloths contain harsh chemicals that are harmful to skin and the planet so it is refreshing to know that these wipes are biodegradable and contain nothing but healthy ingredients.
The gentle, yet powerful Blue Poppy Enzyme Polish is my one of my favorite facial polishes because it’s definitely an interesting experience when using it and packed with so many amazing ingredients. Designed to remove dead skin cells, smooth uneven skin tones, brighten complexion and so much more, this polish completely transforms all skin types with these active ingredients:
- Raspberry Keytone: Considered a “super fruit” for their rich source of vitamins and minerals including vitamin A, C, and B-6, iron, magnesium and manganese. The enzymes in raspberries help dissolve dead skin cells for a deeper exfoliation.
- Papaya Fruit Extract: Rich in vitamins A, C, E, and carotenoids. Papaya fruit naturally contains peptin, a digestive enzyme. It gently dissolves dead skiin cells by breaking down keratin protein. Papaya also helps calm irritated skin, making it excellent for breakout-prone skin.
- Mucor Muchei Extract: A mushroom derived enzyme that mimics skin’s natural cell turnover without irritation. Used constantly in an at-home skin regimen, mucor muchei extract helps firm, improve clarity, and provides moisture.
- Blue Poppy Seeds: Contain liloleic acid, oleic acid, and vitamin B, iron, copper, magnesium, potassium, calcium, magnese, and zinc. Blue poppy seeds gently remove dead skin cells while providing healing antioxidants.
- Diametaceous Earth: Formulated from small, fossilized water plants which are finely ground. Diametaceous is a non-abrasive “micro-polish” which gently exfoliates without irritation.
- Tumeric Powder: Contains vitamin C, E and K, iron, magnesium, calcium, and zinc. Used in skin care, tumeric powder provides excellent antioxidants, anti-bacterial, and calming effects while improving breakouts, pigmentation, and excess oil in skin.
Coconut and Argan oil are some of my favorite things to use so this combo is seriously wonderful! This body oil effortlessly nourishes, calms, and softens skin. Made with 100% botanical extracts and all kinds of skin-loving oils, it leaves skin feeling fully nourished, smooth, and glowing. Out of all the wonderful things this body oil is good for, a few of the best are for use after-sun exposure, massages and nighttime use.
Hope you enjoyed this list of some of my favorite skin care products from EmerginC Scientific Organics!
See the whole selection of products by clicking here.
*Huge thank-you to emerginC for a fun collab. All opinions are 100% honest and mine.