Hello and welcome to Shop with Kendallyn!
Here you will find one of my favorite quick and easy salmon recipes. Salmon by itself is amazing, but baked to perfection with a tangy lime and cilantro sauce in three easy steps? So yummy!
Prep time: 5-8 minutes Cook Time:10-15 minutes
Servings: 3 Total Time: 15-20 minutes
- 1 small lime, the zest and juice
- 2 tablespoons of olive oil
- 2 tablespoons of chopped up cilantro
- 1 clove of garlic, chopped
- 1/2 or less of a jalapeno, chopped (*optional*)
- salt and pepper to taste
- 1-2 pound salmon fillet
- Place olive oil, lime, zest and juice, cilantro, jalapeno and garlic in a food processor or blender and puree or blend until smooth.
2. Set the salmon fillet on a sheet of foil on a baking sheet and season it with salt and pepper, then spread the cilantro and lime mixture onto the salmon.
3. Bake in a preheated 400F/200C oven for around 10-15 minutes until perfectly cooked.
Enjoy alone or with a fresh salad to make it an even more healthy meal!
Thanks for stopping by!